|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 100)|
- Up to 11.3 Gbps Operation
- Two-Wire Digital Interface
- Adjustable LOS Threshold
- Digitally Selectable Output Voltage
- Digitally Selectable Output De-Emphasis
- Adjustable Input Threshold Voltage
- Output Polarity Select
- Programmable LOS Masking Time
- Input Offset Cancellation
- CML Data Outputs with On-Chip 50-Ω
Back-Termination to VCC
- Single +3.3-V Supply
- Low Power Consumption
- Output Disable
- Surface Mount Small Footprint 3 mm × 3 mm
16-Pin RoHS Compliant QFN Package
- Pin Compatible to the ONET8501PB
Texas Instruments ONET1151PRGTT
The ONET1151P is a high-speed, 3.3-V limiting amplifier for multiple fiber optic and copper cable applications with data rates up to 11.3 Gbps.
The device provides a two-wire serial interface which allows digital control of the output amplitude, output pre-emphasis, input threshold voltage (slice level) and the loss of signal assert level.
The ONET1151P provides a gain of about 33dB which ensures a fully differential output swing for input signals as low as 20 mVp-p. The output amplitude can be adjusted between 350 mVp-p and 850 mVp-p. To compensate for frequency dependent loss of microstrips or striplines connected to the output of the device, programmable de-emphasis is included in the output stage. A settable loss of signal (LOS) detection with programmable output masking time and output disable are also provided.
The part, available in RoHS compliant small footprint 3 mm × 3 mm 16-pin QFN package, typically dissipates 132 mW with 550 mVp-p output and is characterized for operation from −40°C to 100°C.