|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Up to 11.3-Gbps Operation
- Loss-of-Signal Detection (LOS)
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Low Power Consumption
- Input Offset Cancellation
- CML Data Outputs With On-Chip, 50- Back-Termination to VCC
- Single 3.3 V Supply
- Surface-Mount, Small-Footprint, 3-mm × 3-mm, 16-Pin QFN Package
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Optical Transmitters
- 8× and 10× Fibre Channel Optical Transmitters
- SONET OC-192/SDH-64 Optical Transmitters
- XFP and SFP+ Transceiver Modules
- XENPAK, XPAK, X2 and 300-Pin MSA Transponder Modules
- Cable Driver and Receiver
Texas Instruments ONET1191PRGTT
The ONET1191P is a high-speed, 3.3-V limiting amplifier for copper-cable and fiber-optic applications with data rates up to 11.3 Gbps.
This device provides a gain of about 40 dB which ensures a fully differential output swing for input signals as low as 5 mVpp. The output amplitude can be adjusted from 400 mVpp to 700 mVpp. Loss-of-signal detection and output disable are also provided.
The part is available in a small-footprint, 3-mm × 3-mm, 16-pin QFN package, typically dissipates less than 110 mW, and is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.