|Package | PIN:||RGP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Up to 11.3-Gbps Operation
- Two-Wire Digital Interface
- Digitally Selectable Modulation Current up to 40 mA
- Digitally Selectable Bias Current up to 20 mA
- Automatic Power Control (APC) Loop
- Supports Transceiver Management System (TMS)
- Programmable Input Equalizer
- Includes Laser Safety Features
- Analog Temperature Sensor Output
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Surface-Mount, Small-Footprint, 4-mm × 4-mm, 20-Pin QFN Package
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet Optical Transmitters
- 8× and 10× Fibre Channel Optical Transmitters
- SONET OC-192/SDH STM-64 Optical Transmitters
- XFP and SFP+ Transceiver Modules
- XENPAK, XPAK, X2, and 300-Pin MSA Transponder Modules
Texas Instruments ONET1191VRGPT
The ONET1191V is a high-speed, 3.3-V laser driver designed to directly modulate VCSELs at data rates up to 11.3 Gbps.
The device provides a two-wire serial interface which allows digital control of the modulation and bias currents, eliminating the need for external components. An optional input equalizer can be used for equalization of up to 300 mm (12 inches) of microstrip or stripline transmission line on FR4 printed-circuit boards.
The ONET1191V includes an integrated automatic power-control (APC) loop as well as circuitry to support laser safety and transceiver management systems.
The VCSEL driver is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C ambient temperatures and is available in a small-footprint, 4-mm × 4-mm, 20-pin QFN package.