|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Multi-Rate Operation from 155 Mbps up to 4.25 Gbps
- 89 mW Power Consumption
- Input Offset Cancellation
- High Input Dynamic Range
- Output Disable
- CML Data Outputs
- Receive Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI)
- Loss of Signal Detection
- Polarity Select
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Surface Mount Small Footprint 3-mm × 3-mm 16-Pin QFN Package
- Pin-Compatible with the ONET2501PA and ONET3301PA
- Multi-Rate OC3 to OC-48 FEC SONET/SDH Transmission Systems
- 1.0625 Gbps, 2.125 Gbps, and 4.25 Gbps Fibre Channel Receivers
- Gigabit Ethernet Receivers
Texas Instruments ONET4201PARGTR
The ONET4201PA is a versatile high-speed, 3.3-V limiting amplifier for multiple fiber optic applications with data rates up to 4.25 Gbps.
This device provides a gain of about 50 dB, which ensures a fully differential output swing for input signals as low as 3 mVp-p.
The high input signal dynamic range ensures low jitter output signals even when overdriven with input signal swings as high as 1200 mVp-p.
The ONET4201PA provides a loss of signal detection as well as a received signal strength indicator.
The part is available in a small footprint 3-mm × 3-mm 16-pin QFN package and is pin-compatible with the ONET2501PA and ONET3301PA.
This power efficient limiting amplifier typically dissipates less than 89 mW and it is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.