|Package | PIN:||RGE | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Multirate Operation From 155 Mbps up to 4.25 Gbps
- Bias Current Programmable From 1 mA to 100 mA
- Modulation Current Programmable From 5 mA to 85 mA
- APC and Fault Detection
- Fault Mode Selection
- Bias and Photodiode Current Monitors
- CML Data Inputs
- Temperature Compensation of Modulation Current
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Surface-Mount, Small-Footprint, 4 mm × 4 mm 24-Lead QFN Package
- SONET/SDH Transmission Systems
- Fibre Channel Optical Modules
- Fiber Optic Data Links
- Digital Cross-Connects
- Optical Transmitters
Texas Instruments ONET4211LDRGET
The ONET4211LD is a laser driver for multiple fiber optic applications up to 4.25 Gbps. The device accepts CML input data and provides bias and modulation currents for driving a laser diode. Also provided are automatic power control (APC), temperature compensation of modulation current, fault detection, and current monitor features.
The device is available in a small-footprint, 4 mm × 4 mm 24-pin QFN package. The circuit requires a single 3.3-V supply.
This power-efficient laser driver is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.