|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Multi-Rate Operation from 1 Gbps up to 4.25 Gbps
- 89-mW Power Consumption
- Input Offset Cancellation
- High Input Dynamic Range
- Output Disable
- CML Data Outputs
- Receive Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI)
- Loss of Signal Detection
- Polarity Select
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Surface Mount Small Footprint 3-mm × 3-mm 16-Pin QFN Package
- Cable Driver and Receiver
- 1.0625 Gbps, 2.125 Gbps, and 4.25 Gbps Fibre Channel Receivers
- Gigabit Ethernet Receivers
Texas Instruments ONET4251PARGTR
The ONET4251PA is a versatile high-speed limiting amplifier for multiple fiber optic applications with data rates up to 4.25 Gbps.
This device provides a gain of about 50 dB, which ensures a full 800-mVp-p differential output swing over its wide input signal dynamic range.
The high input signal dynamic range ensures low jitter output signals even when overdriven with input signal swings as high as 1200 mVp-p.
The ONET4251PA comprises a loss of signal detection as well as a received signal strength indicator.
The part is available in a small footprint 3-mm × 3-mm 16-pin QFN package. It requires a single 3.3-V supply.
This power efficient limiting amplifier dissipates less than 89 mW typical. It is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C.