|Package | PIN:||RGV | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Multirate Operation from 1 Gbps up to 4.25 Gbps
- Loss-of-Signal Detection (LOS)
- Two-Wire Digital Interface
- Digitally Selectable LOS Threshold
- Digitally Selectable Bandwidth
- Digitally Selectable Output Voltage
- Low Power Consumption
- Input Offset Cancellation
- CML Data Outputs With On-Chip, 50- Back-Termination to VCC
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Surface-Mount, Small-Footprint, 4-mm × 4-mm, 16-Terminal QFN Package
- Multirate SONET/SDH Transmission Systems
- 4.25-Gbps, 2.125-Gbps, and 1.0625-Gbps Fibre-Channel Receivers
- Gigabit Ethernet Receivers
Texas Instruments ONET4291PARGVR
The ONET4291PA is a versatile, high-speed, rate-selectable limiting amplifier for multiple fiber-optic applications with data rates up to 4.25 Gbps.
The device provides a two-wire interface, which allows digital bandwidth selection, digital output amplitude selection, and digital loss of signal threshold adjust.
This device provides a gain of about 43 dB, which ensures a fully differential output swing for input signals as low as 5 mVp-p.
The ONET4291PA provides loss-of-signal detection with either digital or analog threshold adjust.
The part is available in a small-footprint, 4-mm × 4-mm, 16-terminal QFN package. It requires a single 3.3-V supply.
This power-efficient, rate-selectable limiting amplifier is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C ambient temperature.