|Package | PIN:||Y | 0|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.8-GHz Bandwidth
- 3.2-kΩ Differential Transimpedance
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- 8.8-pA/√Hz Typical Input Referred Noise
- 2-mAp-p Maximum Input Current
- Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI)
- CML Data Outputs With On-Chip 50-Ω Back-Termination
- On-Chip Supply Filter Capacitor
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Die Size: 0,78 × 1,18 mm
- SONET/SDH Transmission Systems at OC24 and OC48
- 4.25-Gbps, 2.125-Gbps, and 1.0625-Gbps Fiber-Channel Receivers
- Gigabit Ethernet Receivers
- PIN Preamplifier-Receivers
Texas Instruments ONET4291TY
The ONET4291T is a high-speed transimpedance amplifier used in optical receivers with data rates up to 4.25 Gbps.
It features a low input referred noise, 2.8-GHz bandwidth, automatic gain control (AGC), 3.2-kΩ transimpedance, and received signal strength indication (RSSI).
The ONET4291T is available in die form and is optimized for use in a TO can.
The ONET4291T requires a single 3.3-V supply, and its power-efficient design typically dissipates less than 56 mW. The device is characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C ambient temperature.