|Package | PIN:||RGP | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Multi-Rate Operation from 1 Gbps Up To 4.25 Gbps
- 2-Wire Digital Interface
- Digitally Selectable Modulation Current
- Digitally Selectable Bias Current
- Automatic Power Control (APC) Loop
- Supports Transceiver Management System (TMS)
- Includes Laser Safety Features
- Analog Temperature Sensor Output
- Single 3.3-V Supply
- Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Small Footprint Surface Mount 4 mm × 4 mm, 20-Pin QFN Package
- Multirate SFP/SFF Modules
- 1.0625 Gbps, 2.125 Gbps, and 4.25 Gbps Fibre Channel Transmitters
- Gigabit Ethernet Transmitters
Texas Instruments ONET4291VARGPT
The ONET4291VA is a versatile high-speed multi-rate VCSEL driver for fiber optic applications with data rates up to 4.25 Gbps.
The device provides a 2-wire interface which allows digital control of the modulation and bias currents, eliminating the need for of external components.
The ONET4291VA includes an integrated automatic power control loop as well as circuitry to support laser safety and transceiver management systems.
The part is available in a small footprint 4 mm × 4 mm 20-pin QFN package and it requires a single 3.3-V supply.
This power efficient multi-rate VCSEL driver is characterized for operation from -40°C to 85°C ambient temperature.