|Package | PIN:||Y | 0|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 100)|
- 9 GHz Bandwidth
- 2.4 kΩ Differential Small Signal Transimpedance
- 20dBm Sensitivity
- 0.95 µARMS Input Referred Noise
- 2.5 mAPP Input Overload Current
- Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI)
- 90 mW Typical Power Dissipation
- CML Data Outputs with On-Chip 50Ω Back-Termination
- On Chip Supply Filter Capacitor
- Single 3.3 V Supply
- Die Size: 870 µm × 1036 µm
Texas Instruments ONET8521TY
The ONET8521T is a high-speed, limiting transimpedance amplifier used in optical receivers with data rates up to 11.3Gbps. It features low input referred noise, 9GHz bandwidth, 2.4kΩ small signal transimpedance, and a received signal strength indicator (RSSI).
The ONET8521T is available in die form, includes an on-chip VCC bypass capacitor and is optimized for packaging in a TO can.
The ONET8521T requires a single 3.3V ±10% supply and its power efficient design typically dissipates less than 90mW. The device is characterized for operation from –40°C to 100°C case (IC back side) temperature.