|Package | PIN:||Y | 0|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 100)|
- 9-GHz Bandwidth
- 10-kΩ Differential Small Signal
- –20-dBm Sensitivity
- 0.9-µARMS Input Referred Noise
- 2.5-mAp-p Input Overload Current
- Received Signal Strength Indication
- 92-mW Typical Power Dissipation
- CML Data Outputs With On-Chip
- On Chip Supply Filter Capacitor
- Single +3.3-V Supply
- Die Size: 870 µm x 1036 µm
Texas Instruments ONET8551TY
The ONET8551T device is a high-speed, high-gain, limiting transimpedance amplifier used in optical receivers with data rates up to 11.3 Gbps. It features low-input referred noise, 9-GHz bandwidth, 10-kΩ small signal transimpedance, and a received signal strength indicator (RSSI.
The ONET8551T device is available in die form, includes an on-chip VCC bypass capacitor, and is optimized for packaging in a TO can.
The ONET8551T device requires a single +3.3-V supply. The power-efficient design typically dissipates less than 95 mW. The device is characterized for operation from –40°C to 100°C case (IC back-side) temperature.