|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM Classification Level 2
- Device CDM Classification Level C6
- Superior Sound Quality
- Ultralow Noise: 1.1 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Ultralow Distortion:
0.000015% at 1 kHz
- High Slew Rate: 27 V/μs
- Wide Bandwidth: 40 MHz (G = +1)
- High Open-Loop Gain: 130 dB
- Unity Gain Stable
- Low Quiescent Current:
3.6 mA per Channel
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
Texas Instruments OPA1612AQDRQ1
The OPA1612-Q1 device is a dual, SoundPlus, bipolar-input operational amplifierthat achieves achieve very low 1.1-nV/√Hz noise density with an ultralow distortion of 0.000015% at 1 kHz. The OPA1612-Q1 device offers rail-to-rail output swing to within 600 mV with a 2-kΩ load, which increases headroom and maximizes dynamic range. These devices also have a high output drive capability of ±30 mA.
These devices operate over a very wide supply range of ±2.25 V to ±18 V, on only 3.6 mA of supply current per channel. The OPA1612-Q1 op amp is unity-gain stable and provide excellent dynamic behavior over a wide range of load conditions.
The dual version features completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk and freedom from interactions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded.
The OPA1612-Q1 device is available in a SOIC-8 package. The device is specified from –40°C to +125°C.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.