|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C6
- Low Noise: 5.1 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Ultra-low Distortion: 0.00005% at 1 kHz
- High Slew Rate: 20 V/µs
- Unity Gain Stable
- No Phase Reversal
- Low Quiescent Current:
1.8 mA per Channel
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Single, Dual, and Quad Versions Available
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA1641AQDGKRQ1
The OPA1641-Q1 (single) and OPA1642-Q1 (dual) series are JFET-input, ultra-lowdistortion, low-noise operational amplifiers (op amps) fully specified for audioapplications.
The rail-to-rail output swing allows increased headroom, making these devices ideal foruse in any audio circuit. Features include 5.1-nV/√Hz noise, low totalharmonic distortion + noise (THD+N) (0.00005%), a low input bias current of 2 pA, and low quiescentcurrent of 1.8 mA per channel.
These devices operate over a very wide supply voltage range of ±2.25 V to ±18 V. TheOPA164x-Q1 series of operational amplifiers are unity-gain stable and provide excellent dynamicbehavior over a wide range of load conditions.
The dual version features completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk andfreedom from interactions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded.