|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- THD+N, 50 mW, 32 Ω, 1 kHz, –109 dB
- Wide Supply Range:
- 4.5 V to 36 V, ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Low Offset Voltage: ±0.25 mV
- Low Offset Drift: ±0.5 µV/°C
- Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low Input Bias Current: ±10 pA
- Low Quiescent Current: 1.6 mA per Amplifier
- Low Noise: 8 nV/√Hz
- EMI- and RFI-Filtered Inputs
- Input Range Includes Negative Supply
- Input Range Operates to Positive Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB
- Industry-Standard Packages:
- SOIC-8 and SOIC-14
- Dual in WSON-8, Quad in VQFN-16
Texas Instruments OPA1688IDR
The OPA1688 and OPA1689 are a family of SoundPlus™ 36-V, single-supply, low-noise operational amplifiers capable of operating on supplies ranging from 4.5 V (±2.25 V) to 36 V (±18 V). This latest addition of high-voltage audio operational amplifiers, in conjunction with the OPA16xx devices provide a family of bandwidth, noise, and power options to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications. The OPA168x are available in micropackages, and offer low offset, drift, and quiescent current. These devices also offer wide bandwidth, fast slew rate, and high output current drive capability. The dual and quad versions all have identical specifications for maximum design flexibility.
Unlike most op amps that are specified at only one supply voltage, the OPA168x family is specified from 4.5 V to 36 V. Input signals beyond the supply rails do not cause phase reversal. The input can operate 100 mV below the negative rail and within 2 V of the top rail during normal operation. Note that these devices can operate with full rail-to-rail input 100 mV beyond the top rail, but with reduced performance within 2 V of the top rail.
The OPA168x series of op amps are specified from –40°C to 85°C.