|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level 4A
- Low Offset Voltage: ±5 µV
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±0.2 µV/°C
- Low Noise: 5.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 140 dB
- Low Bias Current: ±5 pA
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 10 MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 20 V/µs
- Low Quiescent Current: 1 mA per Amplifier
- Wide Supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
- EMI/RFI Filtered Inputs
- Differential Input Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- High Capacitive-Load-Drive Capability: 1 nF
- Industry-Standard Package:
- Single and Dual Channel inVSSOP-8
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA192QDGKRQ1
The OPAx192-Q1 family (OPA192-Q1 and OPA2192-Q1) is a new generation of 36-V, e-trimoperational amplifiers. The OPAx192-Q1 family of operational amplifiers use e-trim, a method of package-level trim for offset and offset temperature driftimplemented during the final steps of manufacturing after the plastic molding process. This methodminimizes the influence of inherent input transistor mismatch, as well as errors induced duringpackage molding.
These devices offer outstanding dc precision and ac performance, including rail-to-railinput/output, low offset (±5 µV, typical), low offset drift (±0.2 µV/°C, typical), and 10-MHzbandwidth.
Unique features such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high outputcurrent (±65 mA), high capacitive-load drive of up to 1 nF, and high slew rate (20 V/µs) make theOPAx192-Q1 a robust, high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage industrialapplications.
The OPAx192-Q1 family of op amps is available in an 8-pin VSSOP package and is specifiedfrom –40°C to +125°C.