|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Offset Voltage: ±100 µV (maximum)
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±0.5 µV/°C (typical)
- Low Bias Current: ±5 pA (typical)
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 140 dB
- Low Noise: 15 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Differential Input Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- Wide Bandwidth: 2.5-MHz GBW
- Low Quiescent Current: 140 µA per Amplifier (typical)
- Wide Supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
- EMI/RFI Filtered Inputs
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1 nF
- Industry Standard Packages:
- Single inSOIC-8, SOT-5, and VSSOP-8
- Dual in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
- Quadin SOIC-14, TSSOP-14, and QFN-16
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA196IDBVR
The OPAx196 family (OPA196, OPA2196, and OPA4196) is a new generation of 36-V,rail-to-rail e-trim™ operational amplifiers (op amps).
These devices offer very low offset voltage (±25 µV, typical), drift (±0.5 µV/°C,typical), and low bias current (±5 pA, typical) combined with very low quiescent current (140µA/channel, typical) across the entire output range.
Unique features, such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high outputcurrent (±65 mA), and high capacitive load drive of up to 1 nF make the OPAx196 a robust,high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage industrial applications.
The OPAx196 family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from–40°C to +125°C.