|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4A
- Low Offset Voltage: ±250 µV (Maximum)
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±0.2 µV/°C
- Low Noise: 5.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 140 dB
- Low Bias Current: ±5 pA
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 10 MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 20 V/µs
- Low Quiescent Current: 1 mA per Amplifier
- Wide Supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
- EMI/RFI Filtered Inputs
- Differential Input-Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1 nF
- Industry-Standard Packages:
- Single Channel in Very Small 8-pin VSSOP
- DualChannel in 8-pin VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA197QDGKRQ1
The OPAx197-Q1 family (OPA197-Q1 and OPA2197-Q1) is part of a new generation of 36-V,e-trim operational amplifiers. The OPAx197-Q1 family of operational amplifiers uses e-trim, amethod of package-level trim for offset and offset temperature drift implemented during the finalsteps of manufacturing after the plastic molding process. This method minimizes the influence ofinherent input transistor mismatch, as well as errors induced during package molding.
These devices offer outstanding dc precision and ac performance, including rail-to-railinput/output, low offset (±5 µV, typical), low offset drift (±0.2 µV/°C, typical), and 10-MHzbandwidth.
Unique features such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high outputcurrent (±65 mA), high capacitive load drive of up to 1 nF, and high slew rate (20 V/µs) make theOPAx197-Q1 a robust, high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage industrialapplications.
The OPAx197-Q1 family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from–40°C to +125°C.