|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Precision Super-β Performance:
- Low Offset Voltage: 200 µV (Maximum)
- Ultra-Low Drift: 1 µV/°C (Maximum)
- Excellent Efficiency:
- Quiescent Current: 580 µA (Typical)
- Gain-Bandwidth Product: 1 MHz
- Low Input Voltage Noise: 9 nV/ √Hz
- Ease of Use, Design Simplicity:
- Heavy Capacitive Load Drive: 5-µs Settling Time With 25 nF
- Ultra-High Input Impedance: 3000 GΩ and 0.5 pF
- EMIHardened, Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Stable Performance:
- High CMRR and AOL: 126 dB (Minimum)
- High PSRR: 126 dB (Minimum)
- Low Bias Current: 2 nA (Maximum)
- Low 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz Noise: 0.2 µVpp
- Wide Supply Voltage: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Replaces OP-07 and OP-27
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA202IDR
The OPA202 device is built on TIs industry-leading precision super-β complementarybipolar semiconductor process which offers ultra-low flicker noise, low offset voltage, low offsetvoltage temperature drift, and excellent linearity with common-mode and power supply variation. Thedevice offers an exceptional combination of DC precision, heavy capacitive load drive, andprotection against external EMI, thermal, and short-circuit events.
Supply current is 580 µA at ±18 V. The OPA202 device does not exhibit phase inversion,and the series is stable with high capacitive loads. The OPA202 is fully specified with atemperature range from –40°C to +105°C.