|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultra-Low Offset Voltage: 150 µV (Maximum)
- Ultra-Low Drift: ±1 µV/°C (Maximum)
- Gain Bandwidth: 1 MHz (Typical)
- Slew Rate: 3.6 V/µs (Typical)
- High Open-Loop Gain: 130 dB (Minimum)
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 115 dB (Minimum)
- High Power-Supply Rejection: 5µV/V (Maximum)
- Low Bias Current: 2.8 nA (Maximum)
- Wide Supply Range: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- Low Quiescent Current: 375 µA (Maximum)
- Replaces OP-07, OP-77, and OP-177
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA207IDR
The OPA207 precision operational amplifier (op amp) replaces the industry standardOP-07, OP-77 and OP–177 amplifiers. The OPA207 offers improved noise, wider output voltage swing,and is twice as fast with half the quiescent current of the industry standard alternatives.Features include ultra-low input offset voltage and drift, low input bias current, high common-moderejection ratio, and high power supply rejection ratio.
The OPA207 op amp operates over a wide power-supply-voltage range, from ±2.25 V to ±18 V,with excellent performance. High performance is maintained as the amplifiers swing to theirspecified limits.
The OPA207 operational amplifier is easy to use and free from phase inversion and theoverload problems found in some other operational amplifiers. The OPA207 is stable in unity gainand provide excellent dynamic behavior over a wide range of load conditions.