|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Supply Range: 2.7 V to 36 V, ±1.35 V to ±18 V
- Low Noise: 19 nV/√Hz
- RFI Filtered Inputs
- Input Range Includes the Negative Supply
- Input Range Operates to Positive Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Gain Bandwidth: 1.2 MHz
- Low Quiescent Current: 110 µA per Amplifier
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB
- Low Bias Current: 15 pA (Maximum)
- Industry-Standard Packages and micro Packages Available
- Create a Custom Design Using the OPAx170 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2170AIDGK
The OPA170, OPA2170, and OPA4170 devices (OPAx170) are a family of 36-V, single-supply,low-noise operational amplifiers (op amps) that feature micro packages with the ability to operateon supplies ranging from 2.7 V (±1.35 V) to 36 V (±18 V). They offer good offset, drift, andbandwidth with low quiescent current. The single, dual, and quad versions all have identicalspecifications for maximum design flexibility.
Unlike most op amps, which are specified at only one supply voltage, the OPAx170 familyof op amps is specified from 2.7 V to 36 V. Input signals beyond the supply rails do not causephase reversal. The OPAx170 family is stable with capacitive loads up to 300 pF. The input canoperate 100 mV below the negative rail and within 2 V of the positive rail for normal operation.Note that these devices can operate with full rail-to-rail input 100 mV beyond the positive rail,but with reduced performance within 2 V of the positive rail. The OPAx170 op amps are specifiedfrom –40°C to +125°C.