|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Offset Voltage: ±5 µV
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±0.1 µV/°C
- Low Noise: 15 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 140 dB
- Low Bias Current: ±5 pA
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 2.5-MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 5 V/µs
- Low Quiescent Current: 140 µA per Amplifier
- Wide Supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, 4.5 V to 36 V
- EMI/RFI Filtered Inputs
- Differential Input Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1 nF
- Industry Standard Packages:
- Single in SOIC-8, SOT-5, and VSSOP-8
- Dual in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
- Quad in SOIC-14 and TSSOP-14
Texas Instruments OPA2191IDGKR
The OPAx191 family (OPA191, OPA2191, OPA4191) is a new generation of 36-V, e-trim operational amplifiers.
These devices offer outstanding dc precision and ac performance, including rail-to-rail input/output, low offset voltage (±5 µV, typ), low offset drift (±0.2 µV/°C, typ), and 2-MHz bandwidth.
Unique features such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high output current (±65 mA), high capacitive load drive of up to 1 nF, and high slew rate (5 V/µs) make the OPAx191 a robust, high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage industrial applications.
The opax191 family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from –40°C to +125°C.