|Package | PIN:||DRG | 8|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Low Voltage Noise: 1.1 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Input Voltage Noise: 80 nVPP (0.1 to 10 Hz)
- THD+N: -136 dB (G = 1, ƒ = 1 kHz)
- Offset Voltage: 180 µV (Max)
- Offset Voltage Drift: 0.35 µV/°C (Typ)
- Low Supply Current: 3.6 mA/Ch (Typ)
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Gain Bandwidth Product:
80 MHz (G = 100)
45 MHz (G = 1)
- Slew Rate: 27 V/µs
- 16-Bit Settling: 700 ns
- Wide Supply Range:
±2.25 V to ±18 V, +4.5 V to +36 V
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Output Current: 30 mA
- Supports Defense, Aerospace, and Medical Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Military (-55°C to 125°C) Temperature Range(1)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
- PLL Loop Filter
- Low-Noise, Low-Power Signal Processing
- 16-Bit ADC Drivers
- DAC Output Amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Low-Noise Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Ultrasound Amplifiers
- Professional Audio Preamplifiers
- Low-Noise Frequency Synthesizers
- Infrared Detector Amplifiers
- Hydrophone Amplifiers
- Geophone Amplifiers
(1)Additional temperature ranges available - contact factory
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2211MDRGTEP
The OPA2211-EP series of precision operational amplifiers achieves very-low 1.1-nV/√Hz noise density with a supply current of only 3.6 mA. This series also offers rail-to-rail output swing, which maximizes dynamic range.
The extremely low voltage and low current noise, high speed, and wide output swing of the OPA2211-EP series make these devices an excellent choice as a loop filter amplifier in PLL applications.
In precision data acquisition applications, the OPA2211-EP series of operational amplifiers provides 700-ns settling time to 16-bit accuracy throughout 10-V output swings. This AC performance, combined with only 125 µV of offset and 0.35 µV/°C of drift over temperature, makes the OPA2211-EP ideal for driving high-precision 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) or buffering the output of high-resolution digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
The OPA2211-EP is specified over a wide dual-power supply range of ±2.25 V to ±18 V, or for single-supply operation from 4.5 to 36 V.
The OPA2211-EP is available in a small DFN-8 (3-mm × 3-mm) package. These operational amplifiers are specified from TJ = -55°C to 125°C.