|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade : –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM Classification Level 2
- Device CDM Classification Level C6
- Low IQ: 150 µA/ch
- Wide Supply Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Low Noise: 14 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz
- Low Input Bias Current: 0.2 pA
- Low Offset Voltage: 0.5 mV
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RF/EMI Filter
- Specified Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments OPA2314AQDRQ1
The OPAx314-Q1 series is a family of single-, and dual-, and quad-channel operational amplifiers (op-amps) that represents a new generation of low-power, general-purpose CMOS amplifiers. Rail-to-rail input and output swings, low quiescent current (150 µA typically at 5 VS) combined with a wide bandwidth of 3 MHz, and very low noise (14 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz) make this device family very attractive for a variety of battery-powered applications that require a good balance between cost and performance. The low input bias current supports applications with mega-ohm source impedances.
The robust design of the OPAx314-Q1 series provides ease-of-use to the circuit designer: unity-gain stability with capacitive loads of up to 300 pF, an integrated RF/EMI rejection filter, no phase reversal in overdrive conditions, and high electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection (4-kV HBM).
The device is optimized for low-voltage operation as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V), and is specified over the full extended temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
The single-channel device, OPA314-Q1, is offered in the SOT-23 package and the dual-channel device, OPA2314-Q1, is offered in the VSSOP (8) package. The quad-channel OPA4314-Q1 is available in the 14-pin TSSOP package.