|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification level C6
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Single: SOT23-5
- Dual: VSSOP-8
- Quad: TSSOP-14
- Low Offset Voltage: 20 µV (Typical)
- CMRR: 108-dB (Typical) PSRR
- Quiescent Current: 35 µA (Maximum)
- Gain Bandwidth: 300 kHz
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Internal EMI and RFI Filtering
Texas Instruments OPA2317QDGKRQ1
The OPA317-Q1 series of CMOS operational amplifiers offer precision performance at a very competitive price. These devices are members of the Zerø-Drift family of amplifiers that use a proprietary autocalibration technique to simultaneously provide low offset voltage (90 µV maximum) and near-zero drift over time and temperature at only 35 µA (maximum) of quiescent current.
The OPA317-Q1 family features rail-to-rail input and output in addition to near flat 1/f noise, making this amplifier ideal for many applications, and much easier to design into a system. These devices are optimized for low-voltage operation as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V).
The OPA317-Q1 (single version) is available in the SOT23-5 package. The OPA2317-Q1 (dual version) is offered in the VSSOP-8 package. The OPA4317-Q1 is offered in the TSSOP-14 package. All versions are specified for operation from –40°C to +125°C.