|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Precision with Zero-Crossover Distortion:
- Low Offset Voltage: 150 µV (max)
- High CMRR: 114 dB
- Rail-to-Rail I/O
- Low Input Bias Current: 0.9 pA (max)
- Low Noise: 7 nV/vHz at 10kHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
- Quiescent Current: 1.45 mA/ch
- Single-Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 to 5.5 V
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Small VSSOP Package
Texas Instruments OPA2320AQDGKRQ1
The OPAx320-Q1 (OPA320-Q1, OPA2320-Q1) device is a new generation of precision low-voltage CMOS operational amplifiers (op amps) optimized for very low noise and wide bandwidth and operate on a low quiescent current of only 1.45 mA.
The OPAx320-Q1 device is ideal for low-power, single-supply applications. Low-noise (7 nV/vHz) and high-speed operation also makes the device well-suited for driving sampling analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). Other applications include signal conditioning and sensor amplification.
The OPAx320-Q1 device features a linear input stage with zero-crossover distortion that delivers excellent common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 114 dB (typical) over the full input range. The input common-mode range extends 100 mV beyond the negative and positive supply rails. The output voltage typically swings within 10 mV of the rails.
In addition, the OPAx320-Q1 device has a wide supply voltage range from 1.8 to 5.5 V with excellent PSRR (106 dB) over the entire supply range, making the device suitable for precision, low-power applications that run directly from batteries without regulation.
The OPAx320-Q1 device is available in an 8-pin VSSOP (DGK) package.