|Package | PIN:||JD | 8|
|Temp:||S (-55 to 210)|
- Low Offset Voltage: 26 µV (Maximum)
- 0.01-Hz to 10-Hz Noise: 1.5 µVPP
- Quiescent Current: 50 µA
- Single-Supply Operation
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Supports Extreme Temperature Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Available in Extreme (–55°C to 210°C)
- Extended Product Life Cycle
- Extended Product-Change Notification
- Product Traceability
- Texas Instruments high temperature products use
highly optimized silicon (die) solutions with design
and process enhancements to maximize
performance over extended temperatures.
Texas Instruments OPA2333SJD
The OPA2333 series of CMOS operational amplifiers uses a proprietary auto-calibration technique to simultaneously provide very low offset voltage and near-zero drift over time and temperature(1). These miniature, high-precision, low-quiescent-current amplifiers offer high-impedance inputs that have a common-mode range 100 mV beyond the rails, and rail-to-rail output that swings within 150 mV of the rails. Single or dual supplies as low as 1.8 V (±0.9 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V) may be used. They are optimized for low-voltage single-supply operation.
The OPA2333 offers excellent common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) without the crossover associated with traditional complementary input stages. This design results in superior performance for driving analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) without degradation of differential linearity.