|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- UNITY GAIN STABLE BANDWIDTH: 1500MHz
- HIGH GAIN OF 2V/V BANDWIDTH: 690MHz
- LOW SUPPLY CURRENT: 5.8mA/ch
- HIGH SLEW RATE: 1700V/µs
- HIGH FULL-POWER BANDWIDTH: 670MHz
- LOW DIFFERENTIAL GAIN/PHASE:
- MEDICAL IMAGING
- WIDEBAND VIDEO LINE DRIVER
- DIFFERENTIAL RECEIVER
- ADC DRIVER
- HIGH-SPEED SIGNAL PROCESSING
- PULSE AMPLIFIER
- IMPROVED REPLACEMENT FOR OPA2658
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2694ID
The OPA2694 is a dual, ultra-wideband, low-power, current feedback operational amplifier featuring high slew rate and low differential gain/phase errors. An improved output stage provides ±70mA output drive with < 1.5V output voltage headroom. Low supply current with > 500MHz bandwidth meets the requirements of high density video routers. Being a current feedback design, the OPA2694 holds its bandwidth to very high gainsat a gain of 10, the OPA2694 will still provide > 200MHz bandwidth.
RF applications can use the OPA2694 as a low-power SAW pre-amplifier. Extremely high 3rd-order intercept is provided through 70MHz at much lower quiescent power than many typical RF amplifiers.
The OPA2694 is available in an industry-standard pinout in an SO-8 package.