|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- HIGH BANDWIDTH: 300MHz (G = +10)
- LOW INPUT VOLTAGE NOISE: 1.2nV/Hz
- VERY LOW DISTORTION: 100dBc (5MHz)
- HIGH SLEW RATE: 600V/µs
- HIGH DC ACCURACY: VIO = 150µV
- LOW SUPPLY CURRENT: 12.6mA/ch
- HIGH GAIN BANDWIDTH PRODUCT: 1650MHz
- STABLE FOR GAINS +7V/V
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE ADC PREAMPS
- LOW-NOISE, WIDEBAND, TRANSIMPEDANCE AMPLIFIERS
- WIDEBAND, HIGH GAIN AMPLIFIERS
- LOW-NOISE DIFFERENTIAL RECEIVERS
- VDSL LINE RECEIVERS
- ULTRASOUND CHANNEL AMPLIFIERS
- SECURITY SENSOR FRONT ENDS
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA2846ID
The OPA2846 provides two very low-noise, high gain bandwidth, voltage-feedback op amps in a single package. Operating from a low 12.6mA/channel quiescent current, each channel provides a 1.2nV/Hz input voltage noise with a 1.65GHz gain bandwidth product. Minimum stable gain is specified at +7V/V while exceptional flatness is ensured at a gain of +10V/V.
The combination of low noise, high slew rate (600V/µs) and broad bandwidth allow very high SFDR differential receivers to be implemented. Additionally, decompensated, low-noise, voltage-feedback op amps are ideal for broadband transimpedance requirements. The dual channel OPA2846 provides matched channels for high-speed transimpedance requirements. With over 200MHz bandwidth at a gain of 20dB, excellent gain and phase matching are provided at IF frequencies for matched I and Q channel amplifiers.