|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Output (Within 3 mV)
- Micro Power: IQ = 23 µA/Amplifier
- Micro-Size Packages
- Low Offset Voltage: 500 µV Typical
- Specified From VS = 2.3 V to 5.5 V
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Portable Devices
- High-Impedance Applications
- Photodiode Preamplifiers
- Precision Integrators
- Medical Instruments
- Test Equipment
(1)Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
MicroAmplifier is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments OPA336MDBVREP
The OPA336 micro-power CMOS operational amplifier (MicroAmplifier series) is designed for battery-powered applications. The device operates on a single supply, with operation as low as 2.1 V. The output is rail to rail and swings to within 3 mV of the supplies with a 100-k load. The common-mode range extends to the negative supply ideal for single-supply applications.
In addition to small size and low quiescent current (23 µA/amplifier), the OPA336 features low offset voltage (500 µV typical), low input bias current (1 pA), and high open-loop gain (115 dB).
The device is packaged in the tiny DBV (SOT23-5) surface-mount package. It operates from -55°C to 125°C. A macromodel is available for download (at www.ti.com) for design analysis.