|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade: –40°C to +125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level:
- C6 for OPA354A-Q1 and OPA2354A-Q1
- C3 for OPA4354-Q1
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 250 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 100-MHz GBW Product
- High Slew Rate: 150 V/µs
- Low Noise: 6.5 nV/√Hz
- Rail-to-Rail I/O
- High Output Current: >100 mA
- Excellent Video Performance
- Differential Gain Error: 0.02%
- Differential Phase Error: 0.09°
- 0.1-dB Gain Flatness: 40 MHz
- Low Input Bias Current: 3 pA
- Quiescent Current: 4.9 mA
- Thermal Shutdown
- Supply Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA354AQDBVRQ1
The design of the OPAx354-Q1 family of high-speed, voltage-feedback CMOS operationalamplifiers is for video and other applications requiring wide bandwidth. These devices areunity-gain stable and can drive large output currents. Differential gain is 0.02% and differentialphase is 0.09°. Quiescent current is only 4.9 mA per channel.
The OPAx354-Q1 family of operational amplifiers (op-amps) are optimized for operation onsingle or dual supplies as low as 2.5 V (±1.25 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). Common-mode inputrange extends beyond the supplies. The output swing is within 100 mV of the rails, supporting widedynamic range.
The single-supply version (OPA354A-Q1) is available in the tiny SOT–23-5 (DBV) package.The dual-supply version (OPA2354A-Q1) is available in the miniature VSSOP-8 (DGK) package andfeatures completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk and freedom from interaction. Thequad-supply version (OPA4354-Q1) is available in the TSSOP-14 (PW) package. The devicespecifications are for operation over the automotive temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.