|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 450 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 200 MHz GBW
- Low Noise: 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Excellent Video Performance
- Differential Gain: 0.02%
- Differential Phase: 0.05°
- 0.1-dB Gain Flatness: 75 MHz
- Input Range Includes Ground
- Rail-to-Rail Output (within 100 mV)
- Low Input Bias Current: 3 pA
- Low Shutdown Current: 3.4 µA
- Enable and Disable Time: 100 ns and 30 ns
- Thermal Shutdown
- Single-Supply Operating Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- MicroSIZE Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA355NA/250
The OPA355 series of high-speed, voltage-feedback CMOS operational amplifiers aredesigned for video and other applications requiring wide bandwidth. The OPA355 series is unity-gainstable and can drive large output currents. In addition, the OPAx355 series has a digital shutdown(enable) function. This feature provides power saving during idle periods and places the output ina high-impedance state to support output multiplexing. The differential gain is 0.02% and thedifferential phase is 0.05°. The quiescent current is 8.3 mA per channel.
The OPAx355 series is optimized for operation on single supply or dual supplies as low as2.5 V (±1.25 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). The common-mode input range for the OPAx355 seriesextends 100 mV below ground and up to 1.5 V from V+. The output swing is within 100 mV of therails, supporting wide dynamic range.
The OPAx355 series is available in single (SOT-23-6 and SO-8), dual(VSSOP-10), and triple (TSSOP-14 and SO-14) versions. Multichannel versions feature completelyindependent circuitry for lowest crosstalk and freedom from interaction. All packages are specifiedfrom –40°C to +125°C.