|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 450 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 200 MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 360 V/µs
- Low Noise: 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Excellent Video Performance:
- Differential Gain: 0.02%
- Differential Phase: 0.05° (0.1 dB)
- Gain Flatness: 75MHz
- Input Range Includes Ground
- Rail-to-Rail Output (Within 100 mV)
- Low Input Bias Current: 3 pA
- Low Shutdown Current: 3.4 µA
- Enable and Disable Time: 100 ns and 30 ns
- Thermal Shutdown
- Single-Supply Operating Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- MicroSIZE Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA355QDBVRQ1
The OPA355-Q1 device is a high-speed, voltage-feedback CMOS operational amplifierdesigned for applications requiring wide bandwidth. The OPA355-Q1 device is unity-gain stable andcan drive large output currents. In addition, the OPA355-Q1 device has a digital shutdown (enable)function. This feature provides power saving during idle periods and places the output in ahigh-impedance state to support output multiplexing. The differential gain is 0.02% and thedifferential phase is 0.05°. The quiescent current is 8.3 mA per channel.
The OPA355-Q1 device is optimized for operation on single supply or dual supplies as lowas 2.5 V (±1.25 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). The common-mode input range for the OPA355-Q1 deviceextends 100 mV below ground and up to 1.5 V from V+. The output swing is within 100 mV of therails, supporting wide dynamic range.
The OPA355-Q1 device is available in a single SOT-23-6 package and is specified over theextended –40°C to +125°C temperature range.