|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified For Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 450 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 200-MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 360 V/µs
- Low Noise: 5.8 nV/√Hz
- Excellent Video Performance:
- Differential Gain: 0.02%
- Differential Phase: 0.05°
- 0.1-dB Gain Flatness: 75 MHz
- Input Range Includes Ground
- Rail-To-Rail Output (Within 100 mV)
- Low Input Bias Current: 3 pA
- Thermal Shutdown
- Single-Supply Operating Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA356AQDBVRQ1
The OPA356-Q1 is a high-speed voltage-feedback CMOS operational amplifier designed forvideo and other applications requiring wide bandwidth. The OPA356-Q1 is unity-gain stable and candrive large output currents. Differential gain is 0.02% and differential phase is 0.05°. Quiescentcurrent is only 8.3 mA.
The OPA356-Q1 is optimized for operation on single or dual supplies as low as 2.5 V(±1.25 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). The common-mode input range for the OPA356-Q1 extends 100 mVbelow ground and up to 1.5 V from V+. The output swing is within 100 mV of the rails,supporting wide dynamic range.
The OPA356-Q1 is available in the SOT23-5 package and is specified over the –40°C to125°C range.