|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 250 MHz
- Wide Bandwidth: 100-MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 150 V/µs
- Low Noise: 6.5 nV/√Hz
- Rail-to-Rail I/O
- High Output Current: > 100 mA
- Excellent Video Performance:
- Differential Gain: 0.02%, Differential Phase:0.09°
- 0.1-dB Gain Flatness: 40 MHz
- Low Input Bias Current: 3 pA
- Quiescent Current: 4.9 mA
- Thermal Shutdown
- Supply Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Shutdown IQ < 6 µA
- MicroSIZE Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the OPA357 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA357AIDBVT
The OPA357 series of high-speed, voltage-feedback CMOS operational amplifiers is designedfor video and other applications requiring wide bandwidth. These devices are unity-gain stable andcan drive large output currents. Differential gain is 0.02% and differential phase is 0.09°.Quiescent current is only 4.9 mA per channel.
The OPA357 series of op amps is optimized for operation on single or dual supplies aslow as 2.5 V (±1.25 V) and up to 5.5 V (±2.75 V). Common-mode input range extends beyond thesupplies. The output swing is within 100 mV of the rails, supporting wide dynamic range.
The single version (OPA357) comes in the miniature SOT23-6 package. The dual version(OPA2357) is offered in the VSSOP-10 package.
The dual version features completely independent circuitry for lowest crosstalk andfreedom from interaction. Both versions are specified over the extended –40°C to +125°C temperaturerange.