|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Noise: 7.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz Noise: 0.8 µVPP
- Quiescent Current: 760 µA (typical)
- Low Offset Voltage: 5 µV (typ)
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 5.5 MHz
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Single-Supply Operation
- Supply Voltage: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Space-Saving Packages:
- SC70, SOT-23, DSBGA, VSSOP, TSSOP
Texas Instruments OPA376AIDBVT
The OPA376 family represents a new generation of low-noise operational amplifiers with e-trim™, offering outstanding dc precision and ac performance. Rail-to-rail input and output, low offset (25 µV, maximum), low noise (7.5 nV/√Hz), quiescent current of 950 µA (maximum), and a 5.5-MHz bandwidth make this part very attractive for a variety of precision and portable applications. In addition, this device has a reasonably wide supply range with excellent PSRR, making it attractive for applications that run directly from batteries without regulation.
The OPA376 (single version) is available in MicroSIZE SC70-5, SOT-23-5, and SOIC-8 packages. The OPA2376 (dual) is offered in the DSBGA-8, VSSOP-8, and SOIC-8 packages. The OPA4376 (quad) is offered in a TSSOP-14 package. All versions are specified for operation from –40°C to +125°C.