|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Very Low Offset Drift: 1 µV/°C Maximum
- Very Low Offset: 120 µV
- Low Input Bias Current: 10 pA Maximum
- Very Low 1/f Noise: 250 nVPP, 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
- Low Noise: 5.1 nV/√Hz
- Slew Rate: 20 V/µs
- Low Supply Current: 2 mA Maximum
- Input Voltage Range Includes V– Supply
- Single-Supply Operation: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Dual-Supply Operation: ±2.25 V to ±18 V
- No Phase Reversal
- Industry-Standard SOIC Packages
- VSSOP, TSSOP, and SOT-23 Packages
Texas Instruments OPA4140AID
The OPA140, OPA2140, and OPA4140 operational amplifier (op amp) family is a series of low-power JFET input amplifiers that features good drift and low input bias current. The rail-to-rail output swing and input range that includes V– allow designers to take advantage of the low-noise characteristics of JFET amplifiers while also interfacing to modern, single-supply, precision analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
The OPA140 achieves 11-MHz unity-gain bandwidth and 20-V/µs slew rate while consuming only 1.8 mA (typical) of quiescent current. It runs on a single 4.5-V to 36-V supply or dual ±2.25-V to ±18-V supplies.
All versions are fully specified from –40°C to 125°C for use in the most challenging environments. The OPA140 (single) is available in the 5-pin SOT-23, 8-pin VSSOP, and 8-pin SOIC packages; the OPA2140 (dual) is available in both 8-pin VSSOP and 8-pin SOIC packages; and the OPA4140 (quad) is available in the 14-pin SOIC and 14-pin TSSOP packages.