|Package | PIN:||D | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low Offset Voltage: ±100 µV (Maximum)
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: ±2.5 µV/°C (Maximum)
- Low Noise: 5.5 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High Common-Mode Rejection: 120 dB (Minimum)
- Low Bias Current: ±5 pA (Typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Wide Bandwidth: 10-MHz GBW
- High Slew Rate: 20 V/µs
- Low Quiescent Current: 1 mA per Amplifier (Typical)
- Wide Supply: ±2.25 V to ±18 V, +4.5 V to +36 V
- EMI- and RFI-Filtered Inputs
- Differential Input Voltage Range to Supply Rail
- High Capacitive Load Drive Capability: 1 nF
- Industry Standard Packages:
- Single in SOIC-8, SOT-5, and VSSOP-8
- Dual inSOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
- Quad in SOIC-14 and TSSOP-14
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA4197IDR
The OPAx197 family (OPA197, OPA2197, and OPA4197) is a new generation of 36-V operationalamplifiers.
These devices offer outstanding dc precision and ac performance, including rail-to-railinput/output, low offset (±25 µV, typical), low offset drift (±0.25 µV/°C, typ), and 10-MHzbandwidth.
Unique features such as differential input-voltage range to the supply rail, high outputcurrent (±65 mA), high capacitive load drive of up to 1 nF, and high slew rate (20 V/µs) make theOPA197 a robust, high-performance operational amplifier for high-voltage, industrial applications.
The OPA197 family of op amps is available in standard packages and is specified from–40°C to +125°C.