|Package | PIN:||PW | 14|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Gain Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Low Noise: 8.5 nV√Hz at 1 kHz
- Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
- Low THD+N: 0.0005%
- Rail-to-Rail I/O
- Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Maximum)
- Supply Voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Supply Current:
- Single-Supply Current: 1.6 mA/ch
- Dual-Supply Current: 1.5 mA/ch
- Quad-Supply Current: 1.4 mA/ch
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Small Packages:
- SOT-23, VSSOP, TSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA4322AQPWRQ1
The OPAx322-Q1 series consists of single-, dual-, and quad-channel CMOS operationalamplifiers featuring low noise and rail-to-rail inputs and outputs optimized for low-power,single-supply applications. Specified over a wide supply range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, the lowquiescent current of only 1.5 mA per channel makes these devices well-suited for power-sensitiveapplications.
The combination of very-low noise (8.5 nV√Hz at 1 kHz), high-gainbandwidth (20 MHz), and fast slew rate (10 V/µs) make the OPAx322-Q1 family ideal for a wide rangeof applications, including signal conditioning and sensor amplification requiring high gains.Featuring low THD+N, the OPAx322-Q1 family is also excellent for consumer audio applications,particularly for single-supply systems.
The OPA322-Q1 (single version) is available in 5-pin SOT-23 package, while the OPA2322-Q1(dual version) is offered in a 8-pin VSSOP package. The OPA4322-Q1 (quad version) is available in a14-pin TSSOP package. All versions are specified for operation from –40°C to +125°C.