|Package | PIN:||KTT | 5|
- HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT: 2A min
- WIDE POWER SUPPLY RANGE: ±10 to ±35V
- SLEW RATE: 8V/µs
- INTERNAL CURRENT LIMIT
- THERMAL SHUTDOWN PROTECTION
- FET INPUT: IB = 100pA max
- 5-LEAD TO-220 PLASTIC PACKAGE
- 5-LEAD SURFACE MOUNT PACKAGE
Texas Instruments OPA544FKTTT
The OPA544 is a high-voltage/high-current operational amplifier suitable for driving a wide variety of high power loads. High performance FET op amp circuitry and high power output stage are combined on a single monolithic chip.
The OPA544 is protected by internal current limit and thermal shutdown circuits.
The OPA544 is available in industry-standard 5-lead TO-220 and 5-lead surface-mount power packages. Its copper tab allows easy mounting to a heat sink for excellent thermal performance. It is specified for operation over the extended industrial temperature range, -40°C to +85°C.