|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- HIGH BANDWIDTH: 500 MHz (G = +2 V/V)
- HIGH SLEW RATE: 2675 V/µs (4-V Step)
- EXCELLENT THD: –71dBc at 10 MHz
- LOW INPUT VOLTAGE NOISE: 6.1 nV/√Hz
- FAST OVERDRIVE RECOVERY: 8 ns
- FAST SETTLING TIME (1% 4-V Step): 7.9 ns
- LOW INPUT OFFSET VOLTAGE: ±1 mV
- LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: ±10 pA
- HIGH INPUT IMPEDANCE: 1012 ||2.5 pF
- INTERNAL GAIN SETTING RESISTORS:
G = +2 V/V or G = –1 V/V
- HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT: 70 mA
- TEST AND MEASUREMENT FRONT-END
- HIGH-INPUT IMPEDANCE PROBES
- DATA ACQUISITION CARDS
- OSCILLOSCOPE INPUT
- ADC INPUT AMPLIFIER
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA653IDRBT
The OPA653 combines a very wideband voltage-feedback operational amplifier with a JFET-input stage with internal gain setting resistors to achieve an ultra-high, dynamic-range amplifier for fixed gain of +2-V/V or –1-V/V applications.
The 500-MHz wide gain of +2-V/V bandwidth is complemented by a very high 2675-V/µs slew rate and fast settling time that make it ideal for time-domain and pulse-oriented applications.
Excellent –72-dBc THD distortion performance at 10 MHz makes the OPA653 an excellent choice for frequency-domain and FFT analysis applications.
Additionally, with the low 6.1-nV/√Hz voltage noise, low bias current, and high impedance JFET input, it supports very low noise, wideband, high input impedance applications. Examples include high-impedance probes, data acquisition cards, and oscilloscope front-ends.