|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- High Bandwidth: 650 MHz (G = 1 V/V)
- High Slew Rate: 2550 V/µs (4-V Step)
- Excellent THD: 78 dBc at 10 MHz
- Low Input Voltage Noise: 8.9 nV/√Hz
- Fast Overdrive Recovery: 8 ns
- Fast Settling time (1% 4-V Step): 8 ns
- Low Input Offset Voltage: ±1 mV
- Low Input Bias Current: ±10 pA
- High Output Current: 70 mA
Texas Instruments OPA659IDBVT
The OPA659 combines a very wideband, unity-gain stable, voltage-feedback operational amplifier with a JFET-input stage to offer an ultra-high dynamic range amplifier for high impedance buffering in data acquisition applications such as oscilloscope front-end amplifiers and machine vision applications such as photodiode transimpedance amplifiers used in wafer inspection.
The wide 650-MHz unity-gain bandwidth is complemented by a very high 2550-V/µs slew rate.
The high input impedance and low bias current provided by the JFET input are supported by the low 8.9-nV/&radic:Hz input voltage noise to achieve a very low integrated noise in wideband photodiode transimpedance applications.
Broad transimpedance bandwidths are possible with the high 350-MHz gain bandwidth product of this device.
Where lower speed with lower quiescent current is required, consider the OPA656. Where unity-gain stability is not required, consider the OPA657.