|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- UNITY GAIN STABLE BANDWIDTH: 1.5GHz
- HIGH GAIN OF 2V/V BANDWIDTH: 690MHz
- LOW SUPPLY CURRENT: 5.8mA
- HIGH SLEW RATE: 1700V/µsec
- HIGH FULL-POWER BANDWIDTH: 675MHz
- LOW DIFFERENTIAL GAIN/PHASE: 0.03%/0.015°
- Pb-FREE AND GREEN SOT23-5 PACKAGE
- WIDEBAND VIDEO LINE DRIVER
- MATRIX SWITCH BUFFER
- DIFFERENTIAL RECEIVER
- ADC DRIVER
- IMPROVED REPLACEMENT FOR OPA658
Texas Instruments OPA694ID
The OPA694 is an ultra-wideband, low-power, current feedback operational amplifier featuring high slew rate and low differential gain/phase errors. An improved output stage provides ±80mA output drive with < 1.5V output voltage headroom. Low supply current with > 500MHz bandwidth meets the requirements of high-density video routers. Being a current feedback design, the OPA694 holds its bandwidth to very high gains—at a gain of 10, the OPA694 will still provide 200MHz bandwidth.
RF applications can use the OPA694 as a low-power SAW pre-amplifier. Extremely high 3rd-order intercept is provided through 70MHz at much lower quiescent power than many typical RF amplifiers.
The OPA694 is available in an industry-standard pinout in both SO-8 and SOT23-5 packages.