|Package | PIN:||DCK | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 300 MHz
- Very-Low (Trimmed) Supply Current: 950 µA
- Bandwidth: 90 MHz (AV = 6 V/V)
- High Full-Power Bandwidth: 45 MHz, 4 VPP
- Negative Rail Input, Rail-to-Rail Output
- Single-Supply Operating Range: 2.7 V to 5.4 V
- 25°C Input Offset: ±125 µV (Maximum)
- Input Offset Voltage Drift: < ±1.6 µV/°C (Maximum)
- Input Voltage Noise: 1.8 nV/√Hz (> 200 Hz)
- Input Current Noise: 1 pA/√Hz (> 2000 Hz)
- < 1-µA Shutdown Current for Power Savings
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments OPA838SIDCKR
The OPA838 decompensated voltage feedback operational amplifier provides a high 300-MHzgain bandwidth product with 1.8-nV/√Hz input noise voltage, requiring only atrimmed 0.95-mA supply current. These features combine to provide an extremely power-efficientsolution for photodiode transimpedance designs and high-voltage gain stages, which require thelowest input voltage noise in signal receiver applications.
Operating at the minimum recommended noninverting gain of 6 V/V results in a 90-MHz,–3-dB bandwidth. Extremely low input noise and offset voltage make the OPA838 particularly suitablefor high gains. Even at a DC-coupled gain of 1000 V/V, a 300-kHz signal bandwidth is available witha maximum output offset voltage of ±125 mV.
The single-channel OPA838 is available in 6-pin SOT-23 and SC70 packages with a powershutdown feature and a 5-pin SC70 package.