|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- UNITY-GAIN BANDWIDTH: 400MHz
- GAIN-BANDWIDTH PRODUCT: 200MHz
- LOW INPUT VOLTAGE NOISE: 2.6nV/√Hz
- VERY LOW DISTORTION: 93dBc (5MHz)
- HIGH OPEN-LOOP GAIN: 110dB
- FAST 12-BIT SETTLING: 22ns (0.01%)
- LOW DC VOLTAGE OFFSET: 300µV Typical
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL DIFF GAIN/PHASE ERROR: 0.003%/0.008°
Texas Instruments OPA842IDR
The OPA842 provides a level of speed and dynamic range previously unattainable in a monolithic op amp. Using unity-gain stable, voltage-feedback architecture with two internal gain stages, the OPA842 achieves exceptionally low harmonic distortion over a wide frequency range. The classic differential input provides all the familiar benefits of precision op amps, such as bias current cancellation and very low inverting current noise compared with wideband current differential gain/phase performance, low-voltage noise, and high output current drive make the OPA842 ideal for most high dynamic range applications.
Unity-gain stability makes the OPA842 particularly suitable for low-gain differential amplifiers, transimpedance amplifiers, gain of +2 video line drivers, wideband integrators, and low-distortion analog-to-digital converter (ADC) buffers. Where higher gain or even lower harmonic distortion is required, consider the OPA843a higher-gain bandwidth and lower-noise version of the OPA842.