|Package | PIN:||DGV | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- I2C to Parallel-Port Expander
- Open-Drain Interrupt Output
- Low Standby-Current Consumption of 10 µA Max
- Compatible With Most Microcontrollers
- 400-kHz Fast I2C Bus
- Address by Three Hardware Address Pins for Use of up to Eight Devices
- Latched Outputs With High-Current Drive Capability for Directly Driving LEDs
- Current Source to VCC for Actively Driving a High at the Output
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- 200-V Machine Model
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PCF8575DGVR
This 16-bit I/O expander for the two-line bidirectional bus(I2C) is designed for 2.5-V to 5.5-V VCCoperation.
The PCF8575 device provides general-purpose remote I/O expansion for most microcontrollerfamilies by way of the I2C interface [serial clock (SCL), serial data(SDA)].
The device features a 16-bit quasi-bidirectional input/output (I/O)port (P07–P00, P17–P10), including latched outputs with high-current drive capability for directlydriving LEDs. Each quasi-bidirectional I/O can be used as an input or output without the use of adata-direction control signal. At power on, the I/Os are high. In this mode, only a current sourceto VCC is active.