|Package | PIN:||PW | 28|
- Programmable miniDSP
- Market-Leading Low Out-of-Band Noise
- Selectable Digital-Filter Latency and Performance
- No DC Blocking Capacitors Required
- Integrated Negative Charge Pump
- Intelligent Muting System; Soft Up or Down Ramp
and Analog Mute For 120-dB Mute SNR
- Integrated High-Performance Audio PLL with
BCK Reference To Generate SCK Internally
- Accepts 16-, 20-, 24-, And 32-Bit Audio Data
- PCM Data Formats: I2S, Left-Justified, Right-
Justified, TDM / DSP
- SPI or I2C Control
- Software or Hardware Configuration
- Automatic Power-Save Mode When LRCK And
BCK Are Deactivated
- 1.8-V or 3.3-V Fail-Safe LVCMOS Digital Inputs
- Single Supply Operation:
3.3-V Analog, 1.8-V or 3.3-V Digital
- Integrated Power-On Reset
- Small 28-pin TSSOP Package
Texas Instruments PCM5142PWR
The PCM514x devices are a family of monolithic CMOS-integrated circuits that include a stereo digital-to-analog converter and additional support circuitry in a small TSSOP package. The PCM514x uses the latest generation of TIs advanced segment-DAC architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter.
Members of the PCM514x family integrate a fully programmable miniDSP core, allowing developers to integrate filters, dynamic range controls, custom interpolators, and other differentiating features to their products.
The PCM514x provides 2.1-VRMS ground centered outputs, allowing designers to eliminate DC-blocking capacitors on the output, as well as external muting circuits traditionally associated with single-supply line drivers.
The integrated line driver surpasses all other charge-pump-based line drivers by supporting loads down to 1 kΩ, allowing the PCM514x to drive up to 10 products in parallel, such as LCD TV, DVDR, and AV receivers.
The integrated PLL on the device removes the requirement for a system clock (commonly known as master clock), allowing a 3-wire I2S connection and reducing system EMI.