|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 85)|
- Differential DirectPath™ Ground Biased Outputs
- Market-Leading Low Out-of-Band Noise
- Selectable Digital-Filter Latency and Performance
- No DC Blocking Capacitors Required
- Integrated Negative Charge Pump
- Intelligent Muting System; Soft Up or Down Ramp and
Analog Mute for 120dB Mute SNR
- Integrated High-Performance Audio PLL With BCK
Reference to Generate SCK Internally
- Accepts 16-, 24-, and 32-Bit Audio Data
- PCM Data Formats: I2S, Left-Justified
- SPI or I2C Control
- Hardware Configuration
- Automatic Power-Save Mode When LRCK And BCK
- 1.8V or 3.3V Failsafe LVCMOS Digital Inputs
- Single Supply Operation:
- 3.3V Analog, 1.8V or 3.3V Digital
- Integrated Power-On Reset
- Small 32-terminal QFN Package
Texas Instruments PCM5242RHBT
The PCM5242 is a monolithic CMOS integrated circuit that includes a stereo digital-to-analog converter and additional support circuitry in a small QFN package. The PCM5242 uses the latest generation of TI’s advanced segment-DAC architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter.
The PCM5242 integrates a fully programmable miniDSP core, allowing developers to integrate filters, dynamic range controls, custom interpolators and other differentiating features to their products.
The PCM5242 provides 4.2VRMS ground-centered differential outputs, allowing designers to eliminate DC blocking capacitors on the output, as well as external muting circuits traditionally associated with single supply line drivers.
The integrated PLL on the device removes the requirement for a system clock (commonly known as master clock), allowing a 3-wire I2S connection and reducing system EMI.