|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Unipolar Linear Hall Effect Magnetic Sensor
- Operates From 3.3-V and 5-V Power Supplies
- Analog Output With 0.6-V Quiescent Offset:
- Maximizes Voltage Swing for High Accuracy
- Magnetic Sensitivity Options (At VCC = 5 V):
- A1: 200 mV/mT,20-mT Range
- A2: 100 mV/mT, 39-mT Range
- A3: 50 mV/mT, 79-mT Range
- A4: 25 mV/mT,158-mT Range
- Fast 20-kHz Sensing Bandwidth
- Low-Noise Output With ±1-mA Drive
- Compensation For Magnet Temperature Drift
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to 150°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- Standard Industry Packages:
- Surface-Mount SOT-23
- Through-Hole TO-92
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PDRV5056A2EDBZTQ1
The DRV5056-Q1 is a linear Hall effect sensor that respondsproportionally to flux density of a magnetic south pole. The device can be used for accurateposition sensing in a wide range of applications.
Featuring a unipolar magnetic response, the analog output drives 0.6 V when no magneticfield is present, and increases when a south magnetic pole is applied. This response maximizes theoutput dynamic range in applications that sense one magnetic pole. Four sensitivity options furthermaximize the output swing based on the required sensing range.
The device operates from 3.3-V or 5-V power supplies. Magnetic flux perpendicular to thetop of the package is sensed, and the two package options provide different sensingdirections.
The device uses a ratiometric architecture that can minimize error fromVCC tolerance when the external analog-to-digital converter (ADC) uses thesame VCC for its reference. Additionally, the device features magnettemperature compensation to counteract how magnets drift for linear performance across a wide –40°Cto +150°C temperaturerange.