|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DIGITALLY PROGRAMMABLE GAINS:
- PGA206: G=1, 2, 4, 8V/V
- PGA207: G=1, 2, 5, 10V/V
- TRUE INSTRUMENTATION AMP INPUT
- FAST SETTLING: 3.5µs to 0.01%
- FET INPUT: IB = 100pA max
- INPUT PROTECTION: ±40V
- LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 1.5mV max
- 16-PIN DIP, SOL-16 SOIC PACKAGES
- MULTIPLE-CHANNEL DATA ACQUISITION
- MEDICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL AMPLIFIER
- PC-CONTROLLED ANALOG INPUT BOARDS
Texas Instruments PGA206UA
The PGA206 and PGA207 are digitally programmable gain instrumentation amplifiers that are ideally suited for data acquisition systems.
The PGA206 and PGA207's fast settling time allows multiplexed input channels for excellent system efficiency. FET inputs eliminate IB errors due to analog multiplexer series resistance.
Gains are selected by two CMOS/TTL-compatible address lines. Analog inputs are internally protected for overloads up to ±40V, even with the power supplies off. The PGA206 and PGA207 are laser-trimmed for low offset voltage and low drift
The PGA206 and PGA207 are available in 16-pin plastic DIP and SOL-16 surface-mount packages. Both are specified for 40°C to +85°C operation.