|Package | PIN:||PW | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- WIDE INPUT RANGE: ±15.5V at ±18V SUPPLY
- BINARY GAIN STEPS: 128V/V to 1/8V/V
- ADDITIONAL SCALING FACTOR: 1V/V and 1⅜V/V
- LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 3µV at G = 128
- NEAR-ZERO LONG-TERM DRIFT OF OFFSET VOLTAGE
- NEAR-ZERO GAIN DRIFT: 0.5ppm/°C
- EXCELLENT LINEARITY: 1.5ppm
- EXCELLENT CMRR: 140dB
- HIGH INPUT IMPEDANCE
- VERY LOW 1/f NOISE
- DIFFERENTIAL SIGNAL OUTPUT
- OVERLOAD DETECTION
- INPUT CONFIGURATION SWITCH MATRIX
- WIRE BREAK TEST CURRENT
- EXPANDABLE SPI WITH CHECKSUM
- GENERAL-PURPOSE I/O PORT
- TSSOP-24 PACKAGE
- HIGH-PRECISION SIGNAL INSTRUMENTATION
- MULTIPLEXED DATA ACQUISITION
- HIGH-VOLTAGE ANALOG INPUT AMPLIFIER
- UNIVERSAL INDUSTRIAL ANALOG INPUT
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments PGA280AIPW
The PGA280 is a high-precision instrumentation amplifier with digitally-controllable gain and signal integrity test capability. This device offers low offset voltage, near-zero offset and gain drift, excellent linearity, and nearly no 1/f noise with superior common-mode and supply rejection to support high-resolution precision measurement. The 36V supply capability and wide, high-impedance input range comply with requirements for universal signal measurement.
Special circuitry prevents inrush currents from multiplexer (MUX) switching. In addition, the input switch matrix enables easy reconfiguration and system-level diagnostics—overload conditions are indicated.
The configurable general-purpose input/output (GPIO) offers several control and communication features. The SPI can be expanded to communicate with more devices, supporting isolation with only four ISO couplers. The PGA280 is available in a TSSOP-24 package and is specified from –40°C to +105°C.